2005 Jialing FS

Hi All,

Just over a year ago I bought a Jialing 50cc moped. The idea was to use it as a stepping stone to a sport bike. I have since decided that bikes are not for me as I think I will kill myself on one.

This Jialing has 5.3 km on it - (I've ridden it around the block once). It has a broken (but glued back together front right turn signal - thanks to my roomate), and otherwise is basically brand new. It has been in my garage for the past year and every 3 months or so I'll get the urge to turn it on and drive it up or down the driveway- that's it. It looks just as good as the day it arrived in the crate. I paid just over 750 for it but am willing to part with it for 400 obo. I have 33 pictures I can email to whoever is interested. I honestly don't know too much about the bike, as it was a spontaneous purchase, but there seems to be lots of info on various forums if you're looking. Serious inquiries only please - thanks,

FS

1180577653_dscn1568.jpg

Re: 2005 Jialing FS

George Smith /

that's more of a scooter really :P

who cares? Its still a great deal!!

wow thats an awsome deal, and i would probably take you up on it if it wasn't for the fact i live in Grand Rapids MI, a 4 or 5 hour drive from cincinatti. would you ship if i was able to buy?

Geez , drive it , it's a one time deal , actually if you think like a trucker see if you can drop off something that way for the gas money . I just did this for a drive down to Austin- dropped off a bandsaw for $80 for a neighbor and picked up my Maxi !! Didn't cost anything but time . Funny thing was I found the "bandsaw to Austin " on Craigslist and geez it was a neighbor 4 doors down !! Was it meant to be or what . Go pick that puppy up!!!

like the bike a lot but cinci is not close to ny unfortunately

i'll give you $550 shipped!

300 going once

Keith Wallace /

I'll go 400. Check your email.

bike is sold! thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account