wtb moped in Michigan

hey guys, i live in GR michigan, i'm looking for a moped and a helmet, good to mint condition, no fix up jobs, i have very little technical knowlege. 650 for both.

Re: wtb moped in Michigan

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Batavus-Moped-Scooter-Starflight_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQihZ012QQitemZ220115722551QQrdZ1

Was bidding on this, but was outbid. Good thing too, I am trying to nail down a different deal and can't afford two peds at the same time!

Actually, scratch that. Needs a little work, probably not what you are looking for...

yah i have no techical motor knowlege at all.

haha I was the one to outbid you, then I got outbid too. I too regretted bidding as soon as I bid lol, they are like 18 MPH mopeds

What are you looking for?

I am picking up a very nice 1980 Pacer today.

email sent

See my Garelli posting, I won't sell that Pacer for nothing!

I have a 02 Powermaxx by linhai w/3340 mls.Sorry no helmet.Its a 260cc 4 stroke, w/all the bells and wistles even a am/fm/cd/stereo. 650 sounds good. I can deliver from NE Ohio

he wants to buy a moped, not a gay- scooter -looking plastic chinese motorcycle

I looked at a stunningly clean, original under 800 mile PA50 yesterday. Bright yellow with baskets, registered through last year. Guy knows what he has, wants $500. On M-55 between West Branch and Tawas.

check this out .

I am thinking of selling this about 550 or 525.00.

Runs and looks good 1980 newport 2.all lights work no horn?

I may be selling if i can get this murray I am looking at.

E-mail I am in G.R. mi. also maybe meet at Founders.

Bob

1180901036_picture_009.jpg

menameisbrent /

would you take 500 flat?

I got a nice 78 puch maxi sport MKII for 450. Runs excellent, starts easy, very quiet. 2200 miles, snowflake mags, mint dual mount long seat, E50 1 speed, 100% complete. Only needs a speedometer cable. I'm in holland, MI

these last 2 look good even the scooter looks good. but being below the age of 18 i cant have a 250cc engine scooter, unless someone proves me wrong that is.

michael I just emailed you

ok but i cant access my e-mail for some reason, aols new e-mail system isn't compatible with my computer. Just PM me, i'm pretty sure you can do that here.

I bid on it after losing a Tomos bidding and then a day later Gabe Cherry e-mails me about a running Snark he wants to let go for what I was willing to spend! So I was hoping someone would outbid me on it, LOL!

scratch that, found out how.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account