WTB- tomos a35 exhaust

ok so i need an exhaust for a tomos a35 engine, not looking for a perfectly new, one, used would be better since the engine is not on a tomos frame...

dented, slightly rusty(not rusted through), whatever, as long as it's usable, and not overpriced for a used item after all it is used...

also does anyone need, or want, a stock pancake exhaust for a moroni/minarelli engine? cleaned and baked 25 shipped...

Re: WTB- tomos a35 exhaust

Ive got a basically new tomso factory higher performance pipe. Only has 200 miles on it. Looks like new. Fits all tomos's, including ones with the a-3 engine as well. Same exact exhaust as the a-35 except it doesn't have the restrictive "s" curve in it. Was $50 new. Asking $25 + shipping. If you want you can come pick it up since your in PA. Im in Hackettstown. About 40 mins from the PA border.

i have a stock A35 exhaust. it i sin Awsome condition no dents or any thing. just cleaned it.

any idea how much with shipping? not that a trip through jersey wouldn't be fun, but pa. drivers suck in jersey, and vice versa, lol.

Hi there i have 3 of the standard exause,allin great condition. we took them off new tomos models. tell me zip code and what youll pay. see e mail

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account