Awesome 50V in MASS

Top of the line Motobecane, comfortable long seat, mag wheels, I spent a lot of time getting this ped to run perfectly, has new chain, motor mounts, fuel valve, cables as needed etc. This ped ROCKS, flies on the flats and flattens out the hills, lights horn speedo etc all work as they should. Starts easily and idles perfect. Also has extra key for fork lock. You won't find a better running stock motobecane than this one, has 30 MPH speed rating. Has all the guards, airbox, and mag cover. Seat flips up and has storage underneath. $450 FIRM

1180488102_50v_left.jpg

Re: Awesome 50V in MASS

Right side.

1180488178_50v_right.jpg

Sorry I f'ed up photo's. Not the orange one, but this black one is for sale with the above description

1180488558_le_moped_left.jpg

and HERE is the right side, sorry for the mix-up.

1180488633_le_moped_right.jpg

Ooh that orange one needs a nice new set of sava white walls and to be put in my shed!

Daytripper, I notice that the rear shock mount overlaps the toolbox, like a Traveler, whereas the 50Vs I'm familiar with (for example, the orange one) have the shock mounts behind the toolbox. This isn't a 51V or something? Does "Le Moped" have any other significant differences from a "regular" 50V? Other than under-seat storage, that sounds cool.

Any chance you'd be interested in a nearly complete but somewhat shabby '78 50V as a partial trade?

I didn't take notice of the shock mounts before. Yes I would be interested in your 50V for trade in. I'm not sure on what else is different on the 51V AKA LeMoped I just thought it was a little different as it was newer. The seat has more padding and the tank appears squarish but the originial 50V style frame/tank is under the squarish plastic panels.

I may be interested in this for sure. I am in NYC, what part of Mass. are you in?

01095 near springfield, takes me about 2.5 hours to get to NYC

hey man i know how you like to scoop up restore mopeds (mostly grabbing ones before i do on this site LOL), would you be willing to trade a complete runner like your sexy motobecane you have here for my qt50, puch and tons of parts? im looking to get rid of my project bikes and parts that i have left over from the awesome hobby ive had over these past 2 years. i have gotten a car and i am going to college soon and i need to get rid of those two bikes and the parts. if not a trade for a moped that needs no work maybe you'll take them off my hands for $450? i just need to get rid of these bundles of joy for now, hopefully i can get back into this hobby once everything settles down in my life.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/125118/125118/

^theres the original post with some info

if your interested email me at nmklop96@yahoo.com

can you take another picture with the side covers off for a nice view of the engine

hey i sent you an email. i think i may go for this motobecane. let me know if it's still around.

no thanks

haha i got owned, ok then

bump

Michael, my brother says he's very interested. Can we come look at it tomorrow or Saturday? I'll drop you an email as well.

Can you take some pictures without the sidecovers, an up close of the engine please.

OK call me first I'll be around

Nice looking Orange

Bike has sold

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy it.

Re: Bike has sold

Daytripper, it has once again been a pleasure doing business with you. My bro and I went for a ride earlier, he definitely is enjoying it. Thanks!

test rode this before and it rode really good

nice motobecane

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account