F/s Blue Tomos St, 288 miles!

ok heres this brand new and 100% complete Ultra Blue St, everyhting works, 288 miles, im just waiting to go to the dmv to finish flipping the title over to me. $600 firm for this moped, it is a great deal let me know.

-Samz

thanks. also located in Nj and im not going to part it out or ship.

Re: F/s Blue Tomos St, 288 miles!

sam can you help me out. can you ask for friend alex if he is going to come pick up the cylinder kit he said he is going to buy from me because i e-mailed him and he never got back to me. thanks

^^^^ look

hey sam try craigslist or ebay if nobody is interested

sam, I don't want to buy your moped, but that bump gif is awesome!! I laughed for like a minute

and also, you should take the lower fairing off that thing, the one around the head, as it is really ugly.

BUMP, I have the title now for the moped, clear title $600

wow this is pethetic

samz i would love that bike..its amazing looking and is a sick bike..but im in ohio if u can bring it out here for 550...ill take it

I'm sure he'll just shoot over to ohio for you.

I'm surprised nobody has taken this yet, its a sweet moped at a great price.

ok so ur asking me to bring it out to ohio, and for less then what i was asking, maybe i could ship it for $800 , not drive 4 hours one way for $50 less , gas would be liek $200

you could have it for $800 , shipped to ur door*******

-Samz

easy hero im just throwing out a price so calm down..if you dont like it then thts end of story

hey samz would u consider a flat trade for my ttlx i wnat something with out the kit and every thing on it.

probabaly not , i had somebody come check out the bike yesterday and there most liky going to buy it, ill post if its sold

okay i didnt think u would want to but i was just woundering if the deal falls threw and you might wish to trade drop me a line.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account