Batavus for sale

I got a batavus about a 1980ish for sale, i bought the bike not running last summer and had it running, I then tore the bike apart repainted it and put it back together...it now doesn't work. The belt falls off the drive pully and it needs new pistons rings (one ones cracked and i already removed them. The bike looks very good. I have posted a few pictures. I am looking for about $200 for the bike pluse extra parts. Everything is there for the bike to run except the PISTON RINGS AND PROBLEM WITH THE BELT. The engine is still good because it ran so strong lasty summer. I have a project car my dad is pushing me to get done and i need the space to work! Email me with anyquestions... Thanks scott! Also in the picture the bike and engine are not together...the bike is currelty together and i can get you those pictures soon

1179625897_img_0393.jpg

Re: Batavus for sale

Do you have any pictures? Also, could you give me some info on the clutch. ie. Bore size, driven pulley bore size, etc? Thanks!

i can get you more pictures but i don't know about the clutch. Its a laura M56 engine

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account