TWO MOPEDS+PARTS 4 SALE NEAR HARTFORD, CT $500

2 mopeds:

1976 Puch Maxi S

1985 Yamaha QT50

no titles

they presently do not run, they both used to while they where in my ownership. the puch has a rusty tank and it never ran to its full potential. it now needs the carb/intake put back on, and the right throttle/break handle reassembled, also last i remember the rear lights do not work, it may need rewiring. i bought that from a friend last fall.

the qt50, it was my first moped, i bought it from a mopedarmy member about a year ago he spraypainted it and, it needs electrical work for all the lights. i rode this one around alot and has been the most reliable. it has an air leak where the exhaust meets the cylander but it never seemed to affect it. it just made it extreamly loud. when i patched that leak with some silicon, it seemed to have some trouble idleing but without the patch its perfect, first kick starts. the rear wheel cought a nail in it before winter started and i still havent switched a new tube on even though i have one. the top end needs to be reassebled and i am probably going to do that sometime this week. the speedometer drive is stuck. i have tons of extra parts for this moped, breaks, wire harness, rims, wheels, tube, ect.

i am also throwing in a bunch of extra puch parts from my other moped that is left over. i completely re-did one of my puch mopeds and now i basicly have a whole bunch of spare parts from it laying around. some of the parts include: 2 carbs, intakes, front fender, sidecovers (with original pump), horns, light lens', a mint seat, original tool pouch, ect.

my main reason for selling is because i am getting a car soon and i do not need 2 extra mopeds laying around. also, because i have one puch that i have hooked up and i always ride that. i also have a scooter that needs to be repaired and to me that is a higher priority because i am hooking that up too. these mopeds have little problems that should be easy to fix, i am just too buisy to get to these and i am going to college soon too. so if you know how to deal with these mopeds and know where to look for parts and info i think you will have two great projects if you decide to buy them.

i am asking for $500 for you to take everything, the two mopeds and parts.

also(lol) if you want pics, tell me and ill send you some. hit me with any questions you have as well.

i am located in East Hartford, CT

email me at nmklop96@yahoo.com

i check it daily so you should get a response quickly.

Re: TWO MOPEDS+PARTS 4 SALE NEAR HARTFORD, CT $500

I might be able to find a truck/funds to take those off your hands. Mail me some pics and I'll get back to you within the week.

i just put the qt50s top end on, put some new premix in and put the muffler on. i got it started and i revved it for about 30 seconds and turned it off so it definitely has potential. it needs a few tweaks like idle adjustment, ect. plus it has a small gas leak in the carb area, i think it is between the intake and carb.

thats all the news for now

What does the puch need?

tank cleaned, some carb work, and throttle put back on. thats all.

do you have the side covers or a title for it? How much just for hte puch?

yup i got the side covers and the air pump in it too, missing one screw though. no title, and im trying to get rid of everything at the same time and i dont want to sell them seperately. i will inform you if i do though.

iam looking for one for a 100,00

ahh fuck it, if no one's interested its going on ebay...

hello. i want the puch only.

i want the puch tool pouch. let me know if you put the stuff on ebay. or end up selling things off separately.

well someone may be buying the qt50 and the qt50 parts today so the puch and the puch parts are up for sale alone now.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/126845/126845/

lowered to $400

400 for everything, i already got my car, going to college soon and my dads bitching at me to get rid of these mopeds, please just pick them up.

I live in CT and will pick the puch up Friday if it is still avail.

puch sold, qt50 + parts still for sale for $200

Re: puch sold, qt50 + parts still for sale for $20

that dude wants the puch! sell him the puch!

nikkuh i sold that puch

what do you have left?

only the qt50, the qt50 parts, and a puch front fender. take it all for $200! please!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account