wtb:running moped looks dont matter...ohio area

looking to buy older moped looks dont matter want to find one running that might need a little work....200 dollars or less and will drive up to 150 miles around area

Re: wtb:running moped looks dont matter...ohio are

i have an 1984 trac moped it does run all u need is an new starting arm and trotle cables ill tack 150 nothing is wrong wit it just that listed above

i would be interested...any pics and where are you located?

also this would be my first moped, therefore i am a novice and know nothing about the parts you listed...easy fixes?

I LIVE IN EUCLID OH. THE FIXES ARE REALY CHEAP,EASY AN U COULD GET THEM OFF MOPEDJUNKYARD.COM ILL TRY TO PUT SOME PICTURES UP IN A MIN

THIS IS WAT IT LOOK LIKE ILL PUT UP PICTURES OF THE PARTS U NEED IN A MIN

1179609602_trac.jpg

i am interested in it, how do you want to go about this...i could make the trip up there sometime mid week, also do you think it would be able to be put in the backseat/trunk of a car or no way?

WAT KIND OF CAR

honda accord 4 door with trunk down opens up pretty well, i can fit 3 full backpacks in trunk without putting it down...

OH I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT WILL FIT YOU COULD PROBLY FIT IT IN THE BACK SEAT

i'll figure that out, let's do business, when works for you? and for state of ohio what do i need to get plates?

Think I could come check it out if Dustin cant get it? Next weekend?

thats wats up ill be waiting

oh yeah i just rode it illegal if you got an drivers licence then i dont think they could take it all i did is just gave it gas until they got off my back lol

trac superstar, got any targa lx's?

naw i dont but i can look around

well i said i want it, my email is bckpck2revolution@gmail.com, i can come this week any day monday or wed preferably...so what's up?

you say that like i should just drive to euclid and i know you and know where to go

!!!!!!!!TARGA LX WANTED!!!!!!!

Yeah, let me know if you or anyone else finds a targa lx! my email is tromboneman3@gmail.com

ill email u

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account