WTB: ALLSTATE CLUTCH SPRING

I know this is a long shot in a very dark room full of haystacks, BUT, I am looking for a TORSION CLUTCH SPRING for my 54 Allstate.

Sears part number 050.1222. I called Sears, but they apparently don't sell parts anymore. What fat dicks!

If anyone has one, please email me: troyelizares@gmail.com

Re: WTB: ALLSTATE CLUTCH SPRING

You're gonna have to try Motor West break>

Or Rinke at Rinky Toys break>

I thought I told ya that before. Nope, Sears numbers have all been changed since they quit selling those bikes so long ago. The last time I looked for something there, it popped up a stereo when I gave them the number.

Cool to hear you are getting inside of her already!

---_DeeZy_

That was a gross way to put that. I am deep inside.

I have contacted both shops. ... I am getting some new cables from Motor West -- they are very friendly and helpful, though they just sold their last spring.

I haven't heard from Rinky yet, but I thought I'd try here first; shipping from Germany is expensive, even for a tiny part.

Thanks again DeeZy for the manual! You are neat.

I guess Rinky is in the Netherlands, not Germany. Excuse me!

Yep, lots cheaper shipping from the Netherlands than Germany, hehehe.

It's also hard to deal, money-wise with Rinke, but it is possible. Seems like it takes 20 dollars or better to just cash a check from here. He doesn't do paypal, and it seems he doesn't do credit cards either. Can't remember for sure. Crap, if you need one terribly bad, and you can't find one ANYWHERE else, I might sell ya one of mine. It'd be old, and used, and I'd have to open one up to get it, but if all else fails.... I really wanna rebuild the ones I have, but if that's the only way you can get yours on the road, let me know. I can't justify my other bikes waiting on me, if you have none, and are desperately seeking.

---dz

Thanks! I think I found one on rinkytoys, but as it is labeled in Dutch, I don't know for sure.

I totally appreciate the offer, and may still take you up on it, but for now I am not desperate, just anxious.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account