WTB: Carabela throttle assembly

Hey kiddies. I'm lookin for a throttle assembly for a 1979 Carabela. Not sure on the model, but the junk that holds the cable and stuff on the bars on my bike is thrashed. Electrical tape saved my life for the moment, but it looks all jankety and its giving me blisters. lol.

Anyhow, my bike looks like this

Re: WTB: Carabela throttle assembly

You have a cool Carabela. I had one like yours with the battery and turn signals also. I might have a source for some old NOS Carabela parts. Give me a week to research & visit the place and then send me an email.

Awesome, thanks a ton. This thing is quick. I just would rather have a smooth throttle instead of having to wrench the thing back. Thanks again.

if you do find a source for old nos carabela parts would you mind posting it or emailing a fwd, i've got a 1979 motomatic that needs alot of love.

OK...

I had a top tank Carabela once that I think I should have kept. It was setup a lot like a Gereral or a Lazer.

Jordand, what parts do you need?

My tranny started to rattle today. Maybe pushing 35-40 was a bit much for the old girl. She hates idling as well. My hand has blisters from that trashy throttle.

bump. Still lookin for parts.

Sorry guys, but I failed.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account