dirt-cheap stuff from RCmoto??

Yes, their stuff is always pretty cheap, but check out their "clearence" (sic) center.

Mini-choppers on sale for $149-$349 and minitrail clones for $300? Those bikes aren't my cup of tea, but could be a deal for someone...

rcmoto.com

Re: dirt-cheap stuff from RCmoto??

davesmotors also has cheap stuff

NailheadRocketman /

http://rcmoto.com/model-m.htm

I particularly liked these PA50/Jawa inspired mopeds that have 4 speed manual transmissions. they would have no problem getting registered in Minnesota and they probably have more pickup than a Puch 2 speed. The engine appears to be a 4 stroke Honda clone.

Paul

any idea what they are asking for those model-m's

I'd guess $600-$700. And yes, they do have good pickup, I have one of their Passports, decent power even with a 50cc. Mine will do 40 all day and hit 50 if you're lucky. The model M's are probably lighter than mine hand have less wind resistance, so you might get a little more out of them. And with the 90cc option? Fun.

Just gave them a quick call for shits and giggles. They have 2 model M's in stock, 50cc, $599. They said they'd be getting some top-tank GL's in this year too, but they don't know when.

sounds cool, may have to give them a shout, do you know about these 4 speed manuals? are they true manuals with a clutch or a cluthless semi-atuo?

My RC passport has a clutchless semi-auto, but the Model M and top-tank GL have clutches.

Go to the MRA site and do a search for Passport clone, jialing or RCmoto. You'll find all the information about RCMoto and their bikes you could possibly want. You'll learn a lot more that way than by calling them.

How much to their passports cost?

kim jensen /

Those are pretty nice actually! How much are they gettin for em?

I'd guess that the Model Ms, the Passports and the Top Tanks will be within $50 or so of each other pricewise, they're all very similar.

John Gardner /

last time I bought one the 89cc Passports were $699 the Top Tanks were $599 and I think the Model M was something like $500 with the big motor. The pure moped people would probably like the M the best because of the styling but both the TT and Passport are very good bikes.

John...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account