Need a qt50 engine?

need a qt50 engine dot care about the condition i want it for parts a cheap engine basically i want the block

Re: Need a qt50 engine?

anyone?

sorry dude i sold the only one i had left.

o ok

someone has to have one

E-gay possibly?

dood i got one

wat are u willing to spend?

what is the condition of it im just wanting the block thats all i want for it. telll me about it i dont want to spend over $60 on it

Just checked listing and note that you have QT50 engine or parts . Required QT50 flywheel and complete charge coil,pick up and light coil . I am in Vernon BC,Canada. Let me know what you want.

Liftfan

i want thew block

its in good cond

ill gve it to u for 70 +shipping

how about 50 + shipping matt

If you still need one let me know and I will send one out asap after payment clears. However you want it, just block or lower end.

how much? salty

lower end, no top, $30 plus shipping. If you want just the cases, the shipping will be quite a bit cheaper. I shipped Puch cases to Indiana for $13. The stator/flywheel is gone but the rest is there. Let me know. You can email me msoltvedt@yahoo.com

whats the lower end?

The lower end is the motor with the cylinder and head removed. This also is missing the flywheel and stator in this case. It has the crank and rod still in it if you want to go that route or I can strip it to the block and ship just that.

ok that what i want withe crank installed how much for that ?

$30 plus shipping. Shipping may be as high as $25 because prices just increased at USPS. Probably $20 or less. I will ship it for sure for $25 and if its less I will put the extra money in the box. If you paypal today, you will be shipped tomorrow morning.

email sent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account