1983 Honda PA50 Good Shape F/S in Toronto Area

Im out of work and need money so I have up for sale my 1983 Honda Pa 502. Im in Thornhill just north of Toronto im looking to get 400.00 ca but I will consider a reasonable offer she comes with extra parts like rear rim+gear assembly and an extra variator+clutch, I have done a lot of work to this bike as I restore Vintage Mopeds this Honda will never have the transmission problems that other PA50 have cuz I have replaced the Variator rollers with $40-50.00 worth of stainless steel bearings (as opposed to the original plastic). The only thing missing is the right frame pannel everything else is there and in vary good shape, comes with ownership and I think I have a list of previous owners there are 2. The pic is not my bike but is identical looks+condition, The bike ran strong but has recently lost spark I am pretty shure the CDI has gone. Im selling as is, and I do have the key for the ignition all lighting+brake lights work Carb resently rebuilt and all top end gaskets replaced. Thanks for any interest respond to this thread of send me an e-mail (citizentailor@hotmail.com)

1178815390_honda5.jpg

Re: 1983 Honda PA50 Good Shape F/S in Toronto Area

Any one interested ill be putting it in the paper soon, just wanted those on this web site to get first call.

Last call before I put this bike in the paper

hey Marshall,

I live very close to you and am interested in the bearing fix for the variator. Tell me more. I have two PA50's, a 1 & a 11

Ill post info in the repair section for you just look for it

Is this bike still for sale? I live in winnipeg so shipping would have to be arragened but I am intrested.

Yes It's still for sale It's a great bike It just has a blown cdi as far as I can tell. Once you get a spark It will run and nothing else will need to be done. I have too many mopeds right now that all need attention just don't have time for the honda. I'm busy so it will be difficult for me to arrange shipping but if you can arrange something I'll go along with that. Thanks for your interest

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account