TOMOS NEEDED in CT area mut START and RUN

looking for a tomos two speed in the ct area needs to run with little work, just let me know to set something up

Re: TOMOS NEEDED in CT area mut START and RUN

I've got a Targa and a kick start Sprint $450-$425, both run perfect. Need a good cleaning and detailing if you want them to look pretty.

ive got a 2000 kick start tomos sprint, excelent condition. $450

im in deep river, ct.

Here is a photo of the targa, everything electrical works as it should, it has all new bearings, seals, piston/rings etc in the engine, new exhaust, chain, fairing, good tires and brakes. Starts easily and operates as it should. I might be able to deliver it also as I am heading thru your area on sunday possibly. I don't have a shot of the Sprint but it is pretty much the same condition, but since it is the kickstart only version it doesn't have pedals, it has footpegs and is silver. Both bikes need detailing/ good cleaning.

1178847938_targa_lx_left.jpg

I have a 2005 st with a title. Needs nothing besides for the engine to be put back on. $550

I have a 99 Targa LX that I spent this winter getting it into primo shape. The list of what I've replaced and done to it goes on for a bit but if you are interested in it it will sell for $500.00 . I hail from Waterbury Ct. and can send a pic. if interested. reach me here or at this email dwfishwish@yahoo.com..David

Hi Mike, I am interested in buying your silver Tomos. I know your asking $425 but all i have is $350 cash, so if you can let it go for that much, leave me a email or call me at 2674891. Thank You

Jesse

Hi Jesse: I can't sell it for $350, I've done a lot of work on it. Keep looking, you'll find something in your price range.

i have a 2005 targa lx

dont buy daytrippers tomos they arent that good i test rode the silver one and it ran like shit. and u could tell it was beat up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account