Hey Donp

Timmy Southpark /

Hey, on that older tomos your parting out or selling, do you have a nice set of chrome fenders? What about the headlight + housing? thanks -jimmy

Re: Hey Donp

Don Pflueger /

the fenders are blue. i still have the headlight assembly. it's all boxed up for someone who told me they wanted it, but has yet to send payment. it comes with everything. i removed the top triple tree, unhooked the speedo cable at the wheel, and snipped the three wires to the headlight and thats how i am shipping it. with the speedo and all, $25 plus shipping, which should be less than $15. i didn't look to see where your located. the guy who wanted it was in ct i think, and shipping to him was $11.90.

Don Pflueger /

i see your in cinci, so yea shipping would be really cheap. you could drive up and take whats left if you want it. the frame is still good.

Timmy Southpark /

hmmm, i would buy the whole bike off ya but i got so many projects i should probally lay off the buying, haha. My bike has good fenders, i was just hoping for a nice chrome set, thought yours might have been a Silverbullet.

Its a good deal but i might pass. thanks for your help tho, -jimmy

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account