WTB: motobecane bottom end

Ok i need yet another motobecane bottom end. Let me know what you got, needs to be in good working order, no 20mph bottom ends plz.

thanks all

Re: WTB: motobecane bottom end

I still have a good 25 mph top and bottom, had exhaust attached too. $50 plus shipping. I'd sell it cheaper if I knew where to get one for less when I needed it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

sorry to jump in on this elliot,

but after he gets his bottom end if someone has ANOTHER bottom end I need one as well.

Doesnt even need a variator. Just a good crank/bearings/seals/ and 12v setup is preferred.

but yeah, he asked first so.

I have a complete moby motor I will trade for puch stuff.....I mainly need a top end, but I would take a complete good e50 motor if anyone got one........and throw in some bucks

I got some spare puch topends that elliot could trade you for, dont really have need for them. Anything specific? I got ported magnum cylinders and heads.

I would be interested daniel , but I am already working with kelly right now, since elliot had first dibs on the first motor......we will see what happens........but I do need a cheap good puch top end bigtime.......got a pipe coming this week and a 17mm amal for it already.........just need a good top end

I have a box full of motobecane bottom ends.

How can I tell the fast ones from the slow ones?

What is the going rate for these?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

the slow ones have a little ridge in them. The fast ones dont.

send me a 12v bottom end with good magneto/crank/bearings/seals and i will love you.

idk like 30 bucks or so

"little ridge"??!?

in them?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

the 20mph cylinders have a little ridge in the cylinder skirt, that matches up with a corresponding ridge in the crankcase.

these cylinders and crankcases are only useable with each other, unless you heavily modify a 20mph cylinder to a faster case.

it would look out of the ordinary from the more common 25/30 mph bottom ends.

dan i'll buy 2 of them for 60 bucks as long as they r not the 20mph ones, check the inside of the case where the piston sleeve incerts and see if it is smooth all around or if there is a step or ridge about half way down, another way to check is to make sure all your cylinders fit into the bottom end and not just a select few.

I would take the 1st offer for 40 shipped cuz i know i'll shear another crank.

Dan-

If you've still got one of those bottom ends (good bearings etc, non-ridged w/ variator) I'd love to send you some loot-cakes for it.

You'd sure make my day.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account