Taillight for a foxi or off a sach of similar year

I need a taillight for a 77 foxi or a Sparta or Sach of same year.

Re: Taillight for a foxi or off a sach of similar

Does anybody have one they would like to sell?Let me know ASAP

Is the taillight this one??

http://mopedrecyclers.com/taillights1.htm

(Letter B)

Kev

SOS for a taillight anybody got one out there to sell???????

man, something you need to learn about pretty much all mopeds is that TONS of them use the same parts, probobly any tiallight would mount up on there and work. You are going to be searching for parts forever if you are trying to just find a sparta seat, taillight ect..., look in the photo section at other mopeds taillights and seats, if they look the same they probobly are. Good luck

I just looked at pictures of a sparta, puch taillights are the same (except for the square one) and honda hobbits have the exact same taillight also. Check it out, I'll go snap a pic of the honda hobbit taillight in my garage......tell me thats not the same as yours. Just go on ebay and search "moped taillight", I would happily sell you the one off this honda, but the mopeds already sold.

1178544675_parts_235.jpg

Dude your so right man the hobbit's is identical to the one on the foxi,Ill take a peek on ebay and see what I can find.Thanks

theres 2-3 people selling them on here, spyder is one of them

just the lens? i've got one...

shipped for $15

email me

No not the lense the whole light and housing is what i need.Do y ou ahve one and if so how much?

Email replied...

I guess you win Kev I dont think Im gonna find anybody else that has my taillight how do I go about ordering it from you?

i have the whole setup, but would cost more and i'll have to chase down the pieces...

Ok man how much more would It be?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account