parts for maxi,qt50,general,fa50

i have a 1980 general 5 star, a 1980 yamaha qt50, a 1983? suzuki fa50 and a 1980 puch maxi. all bikes are completely taken apart. theyre all missing things but the maxi and qt50 are almost complete. am selling parts, very cheap. email me or respond if you need somthing and ill let you know if i have it.

Re: parts for maxi,qt50,general,fa50

I sent an email.

kev

nice profile lol. For a QT50 I need a headlight, one rear turn signal, a rip free seat,a stator plate, and a speedo cable. My zip is 49424 if you can give me a quote for everything shipped

I need a clutch assembly for an e50 HELP MEEEEE dant

Robert Michalec /

Hello kyle ,

I happen to need one or many parts for my QT50.

I need a stater, and any of the other coils in the electrical that you may have left. Let me know what you have available and how much you need for them. thanks for your post.

Robert Michalec

Post Falls, ID

1178609929_phone_pics2_015.jpg

Have you got a rear turn signal lens for the FA50?

is the front fender on the Puch chrome and do you still have it? Howabout the airbox? THanks, Pat

I'm looking for a Maxi chrome luggage rack with no rust and no reflector brackets. Have one of those?

this guy aint trying to sell parts too bad huh, hasn't been back here in 5 days

sorry guys, been real busy last few days. ok here we go

huffypuffy: i have the headlight but its pretty rusted. i think i have one rear turn signal. i know i sold atleast one but i may have the other. i have a black seat with no rips in it. im not sure if i have the stator plate, could you send me a pic of it? and sorry, no speedo cable.

oldfart: i think i have the clutch assembly from the maxi somewhere. what all do you need off of it?

ram13: send me pics of the things you need. im pretty sure i have all the electrical from it.

jonvdb: sorry the turn signals were all broken

patpollin: sorry, the fender is the painted one. i do have the airbox in good condition though

waynep: i do have the luggage rack, has just about no rust. looks great but theres a little surface rust in around the crevices.

pretty soon ill be taking alll my boxes of parts and going through them and putting everything in seperate bags and ill make a big list of what i have

i want the q50 engine whats left of it at least the block

sent an email.

Thanks

i actually have pretty much everything for the qt50 engine. its all taken apart though. give me a list or pic of all you want

Kyle, I sent you an email about the White oil pump cover. Do you have one. Does anybody have one??? I took mine of the bike the other day and left it in the garage, next thing I know my dog chewed it to bits.

sorry, dont have that part

what parts for the puch engine do you have? i'm mainly looking for the crank if its good. and both chains and tensioner. thanks

Taylor

how much for the entire qt 50 motor shipped to 01095 Massachusetts?

Need a fuel petcock for my QT50, do you have a good one? How much?

Side covers and mounting screws for the Puch, you still have them and how much?

Thanks, Deron.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account