NICE puch for $100 northern connecticut

i know a guy with a nice puch maxi up in tolland, ct... its really too far for me to drive. it sounds like a nice bike, no rust, runs. the guy told me he'd take $100 for it. i feel kinda bad, because i had to call the guy back and tell him it was too far for me to drive. i try to abide by mopedlars rules of mopeds, never more than 30 miles away, and always under $100 : )anyway, someone has to be interested in this.

his number is: 860-875-0789

colin

Re: NICE puch for $100 northern connecticut

email me his email. O haha u just postedhis number. My bad.

Im gunna check it out in the a.m.

yeah jim, hes pretty close to you... tell him colin give you his number...

colin

I am very interested in your moped. I live in Monson Mass. so im pretty much right down the road from you, ive never had a moped before so to find one this close to nme and for your great price is very rare. If you could please get back to me that would be great.

you can reach me at 413-267-4891

Thanks again!!

hi, i am a friend of jesses and i was wondering what would be a good time to come look at it with him. you have my number, i gave it to you on thursday night. in case you forget its 1-413-426-5516. thanks

I am not selling the bike, i spoke to the owner and realized the bike was too far away from me. call the number i listed in the first post to contact the seller. he mentioned no one had contacted him about the bike, and i felt bad i was not going to be able to pick it up, so i decided to post it on here.

colin

Before you sell your puch to the other guy i will give you 130$!

Jesse fucking read what he's saying. Call the guy who's selling it, not this nice gentleman who gave you a tip.

hey cockboy shut up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account