Another Express

I bought another Honda Express today,(thanks Josh).I am up to 5 in my collection now. To bad only one runs.lol. I will be needing some parts soon when I start working on it. I am looking for a headlight, rear rim tires,mirrors,exhaust,exhaust cover,one of the little round side reflectors, a rear blinker lens,spark plug wire, and a blue gas tank if anyone has a good one, and a couple of seats in good condition.

I have also seen a few posts about people using proformance exhausts. I was wanting to get some opinions on what people think is the best one for a 1980 Honda Express and where can I get them. Thanks.

Tim

1178147351_6c74_12.jpg

Re: Another Express

Oh, and I forgot. I need a rear fender too.

Tim

I have several rear fenders, what color are you looking for?

I have a blue gas tank..several different colors of headlight buckets, rear rim, exhaust, exhaust shield, side reflectors, spark plug wire, most anything you would need...

Let me know..

I saw many of your parts on e-bay..but jon sounds like he has you covered..good luck..these are cool little bikes!

Hey Jon, When I bought this it didnt have a title and I just got a great deal on a used frame with a title. Anyway, I need a yellow gas tank,a rear rim and tire,yellow head light bucket and head light,exhaust,exhaust cover,mirrors, spark plug wire, side reflectors,and I need a couple of good seats if you have any that are not ripped up. If not I can buy new seat covers.

Tim

Jon, I just wondered if you saw the list of what I am looking for.

Tim

Yeah I saw the list, I have to go out and double check what I have but I think i have a yellow gas tank, rear rim and tire, yellow headlight bucket (not sure if light works), exhaust, exhaust shield, spark plug wire, side reflectors. I have a few seats with rips, but I also have a couple unused seat covers sitting around...

Tim, I emailed you back today.. I also have a good condition blue gas tank..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account