Very Nice 1977 Angel FOR SALE!!

I have a red Angel moped for sale in very good condition for the age. It says it was built in Nov of 1977 so it might be a 1978 then? Not sure. The thing runs perfect!!! The chrome on the wheels are flaking off and there is a little rust on the front forks along with some little scratches all around nothing that wouldn't be expected for the age. Reason for selling is I never ride it and it sits in the back garage so I figure it should go to a home where someone would take more advantage of this classic. You can see pic of it on my website at http://www.hardcorebiker.com/html/metric_cruisers.html

click on the shop bike at the bottum for 3 pictures. As you could see its in pretty good condition.

Now heres the crazy part. I have no idea what its worth so if anyone knows what its worth or what someone would pay email me your thoughts at jp@jpcustomgraphics.com. Im located in Tea South Dakota right next to Sioux Falls South Dakota.

Again if you have ideas of what its worth or want to make me an offer give me an email.

Thanks

JP

Re: Very Nice 1977 Angel FOR SALE!!

- Anyone know what this thing would be worth? -

I have attached a pic instead of the link.

1178306116_angel.jpg

looks like a variator bike, but I wonder what kinda engine it's got on it... anyone know?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

It's not variated, next time you're hanging out in Ballard, ask Brendan to show you his Angel. They are kinda junky.. his didn't take much to make run, though!

250-350

PSH I'm always hanging out in Ballard lol that's where I work ^^; but... i dunno where Brendan hangs out.. I'll have to do some mo-stalking or something and see if I can't follow him home ;)

Isn't that a Daelim motor like a Batavus?

I'll offer $8

this bike is made in Taiwan, has nice controls and brakes, one speed, the one that I owned had a throttke stop inside the carb slide, when removed it would go 35. Vibrated a little more than average. Mine wasn't as nice as the one pictured and i sold it for $250.

Hay that's the best offer I have gotten so far.....but no.

From what I get I should be asking that $300.00? Agree?

NailheadRocketman /

How about 9 dollars??

hey

i got one of those completely disassembled.

if you need any parts let me know andi may have them.

i also sold a red/orange one to a friend of mine last

month and it runs great.....only the horn doesn*t work.

sold mine for 200.00.....my buddy got a deal

leo

They are made in Taiwan.

It's a peugeot knockoff engine with reedvalve intake and a wierd little pan exhaust.

Kind of reminds me of the hero-majestic engines.

They are single speed (no variator), but we got one going about 35 recently. Then it suddenly died and nobody's touched it since.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account