Puch side covers wanted!

i'm looking for side covers for a murray that has a puch engine on it. dave

Re: Puch side covers wanted!

So you want some Murray side covers...?

he wants magnum side covers

Puch side covers wanted!

yes that is all i really need to complete the restoration project i'm on this week. canyou help?

won't the side side covers work for

both magnum, murray, maxi?

dan rosenson /

I just saw some magnum side covers on ebay. maybe you should take a look. it is item #270115853453

Magnum, Murray, Pinto, Swinger and Free Spirit all have tube-style frames and have sidecovers that fit on tube-style frames. Maxis have the tank in frame, and so they use different sidecovers.

it is not a magnum. it is a murray and i am looking for the engine side covers, USED. i really don't want 44$ on ebay(buy now!)

HELP!

I have some white sidecovers but one of them is in rough shape and I'm pretty sure I only have two surviving screws for them both. $15 for both, I'll take a picture of them tomorrow after work I'm wayyy too lazy now

scooterburn:

ar71c40k3 Date Posted: 05-01-07 15:03

Magnum, MURRAY,* Pinto, Swinger and Free Spirit all have tube-style frames and have sidecovers that fit on tube-style frames. Maxis have the tank in frame, and so they use different sidecovers.

I know that you have a murray, sidecovers from all the peds I listed should fit on your murray, to the best of my knowledge. Despite the fact that your bike is not a magnum, magnum covers should fit on it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account