Trade my BMX for moped

I am looking to trade my Next Chaos BMX bike for a moped. The bike is worth over $100. I live in Upstate NY, so if anyone is willing to trade, let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S. I've also got a nice keyboard that I might be willing to throw into the deal.

1177795734_next.jpg

Re: Trade my BMX for moped

Oh man that sounds like a hell of a deal, I wish I lived in NY so I could cash is on this amazing deal. Can you throw a mouse in there too?

yea and add some ABC gum as well

hey c'mon guys, the bike is worth OVER 100 dollars

Sry, Matt. We are going to be really sarcastic here because you are severely underestimating the market. I would bet in most of our opinions, there is no BMX bike worth more than 100 bones, short of a signed one by some famous guy.

We have little use for bikes, or keyboards, seeing as we all are typing messages to you.

But sell that bike for more than 100 and save up another couple hundred and you can have yourself a decent moped.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

There are plenty of BMX bikes worth well over $100, a WalMart NEXT BMX, however, isn't one of them. Try more like $20.. that thing isn't even up to BMX standards as far as components go.

And everyone is assuming he is talking about a computer keyboard, I think he probably means a piano kind of keyboard, which, depending on what keyboard he has, could be worth more than a couple mopeds. I doubt he's got anything of worth, though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account