A-35 Parts

I have plastics. Engine cases, Gears, bolts, i have a lot of things.... plz reply what you need and ill get back to you...... Thxs Dan A... Sorry not very descriptive on what i have, i have a lot of parts :)... plz let me know what you need for your A-35!!!

Re: A-35 Parts

dellorto 14.12 with rubber boot to connect to airbox?

i need possibly need,

tranny cover (pedel version)

entire clutch, bell and shoes even if there worn out

how much

-Samz

Hey chad do you need just the body or do yo want a complete carb with 53 jet .... i dont have a top for it but i have everything but a top... if you want me to get a top for it i could try ... i just dont know if you need just a body or a complete carb.... let me know 40 shipped for it all.......boot and the compelte carb i have.... but no top.... if you need less price drops.... or whatever you want to swing.... thxs get back to me....

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

If you can get enough parts together for a complete motor bottom end (everything but the top end), I might be interested in sending you money.

Dan- I sent you an email.

Thanks,

-Chad

Timmy Southpark /

do you have a good first and second speed gear cluster? how much?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Hellloooooo howdy

your kit dan! ill take it lol

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Where did Dan go? I am still wondering if he has enough parts to build an A35, minus top end?

haha Dan has like enough shit to build 3 mopeds. haha Dan you better not get rid of that intake. its has my name in it. haha and ill give ya some $ for it. hahaha

im almost possitive that he does ... i live 2 mins away from him and last time i looked in, he had more then enough.... be patient

I have a good seocnd speed cluster withwasher on it........ no first speed becasue ive done CM matts moped to many times...... and for a bottom end dean ummm.... i have the cases... counter shaft... gears....... clucth drum.... i have a crank........ no mag... i really have everything But a first speed clitch and a mag..... and matt that intake is in my room hahaha..... ill hold onto it... chris im not sellign anythign off my moped hahaha.... i just dont have time to fix it yet :(.... i also have no lights :(

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Dan, what would you want for as much as a complete motor as you could piece together? I am super duper interested!

yeah if anyone wants a first speed cluth from dan i think they're shit out of luck. i took like three. haha

Dean let me get the parts together and i will get back to you by tonight.....

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

Awesome, thanks Dan

do you have a cdi for the a35 if so is it the new style or old style is the motor off a targa or a sprint?

ok dean.... i have the mag case.... two center cases....... and trans case....counter shaft.... sprocket attached.......no mag****.... No first speed clutch*** i could sell yo uthe cases the counter chaft and the whoel trans but the first speed clutch.... but i dont knwo prcies so what yo uwilling t ospend..... engine peiaces have like 3,000 mileso nit..... crank seized so broken down...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account