yamaha towny for sale 150 bucks cash

i bought this thing 7 years ago at a auction from a amish man. my kid rode it around in the yard for a summer then started raceing motocross so in the barn it went. 4 years later which was last month i pulled it out of the barn , cleaned it up and took it to the races for 3 weekends and used as a pitbike to keep from having to walk to the starting gate or the shower house etc etc while my kid races. we spend each weekend at a motocross track some where. last weekend at the race i got a wild hair and drove it a mile down a dirt road , and coming back ended up pushing it half way back. 30 minutes later it started. i started it last night and it ran for a few minutes and quit. then started back up. dont need it to begin with and never should of pulled the thing out of the barn. make no mistake its older than sin , i painted it for the boy 7 years ago. i think its a 1964 or 74 hec i dont know. its ugly , its a piece of junk , and its for sale for 150 bucks cash to anyone whom might have a reason to want the thing. want a couple more pictures email me. laters, barry

1176823153_mvc002s.jpg

Re: yamaha towny for sale 150 bucks cash

that thing looks wicked.

wait . . . you bought a moped from an _amish man_? wtf was he doing with it? using it to run errands between his chain of electronics stores?

i have parts for this is anyone buys it

email sent.....

nevermind you're too far from me, just mapquested. Any way you could meet me in chicago area?

I'm In champaign, and I might be interested in buyin.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account