fs: tomos silver bullet/sachs westlake

For sale: Two non-running mopeds. Tomos Silver Bullet has a spark, needs roller, removed and possibly a new flywheel. Rust here and there, front fender needs to be fixed, needs a manifold hole re-tapped. Sachs westlake doesn't have a head light or tail light, i have new points for it, needs a woodruff key. also needs a speedo cable.

I'd be willing to part these out. I just need to get these out of my parents garage. I'll be home May 6. Send me an email or just reply to this and I'll see it. Thanks.

William

Re: fs: tomos silver bullet/sachs westlake

bump

Hey William , what do you want for the complete A3 engine ??What did you mean by "Roller" ???

I meant to say timing pin. If you check this website it's # 24 on the first diagram. http://www.themopedjunkyard.com/A3tomostransmission.html It would need to be drilled out and I have the replacement. I also got a used flywheel from mopedjunkyard to replace the one on there now. Still want it?

Will,

David in Norfolk at ODU, again. What do you want for the Westlake as is? It has a 504 engine right? I can pick up.

- David

Hmmm if it's complete (stator,points coils ,carb,manifold etc) Yes , but it sounds like the crank may need to be dissassembled machined . What are you asking including shipping ?? and can I get a pic??

Hey David,

I've tried contacting you before but it seems you never get back to me. Yes the sacks westlake engine is a 504. I think all it needs is a new woodruff key.

For the whole tomos engine, carb and intake, I would let it go for 75 plus shipping. I don't know what shipping would cost but I'll check as soon as I can. I'm not getting back until may 4 so for pics that's the best I can do.

William

up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account