FS 77 Italian Pacer 95 Original Miles

I just have too much stuff not enough time or space and I need money so this one has to go...

Purchased from a local moped shop owner who retired.

He told me that it had a broken keyway, and as far as I know that's what's up with it...

That being the case you can't even test the compression but this guy seemed to be very honest and I belive him and belive the mileage of only 95 original miles is correct..

Over all it's in pretty good condition with only surface rust and looks like it will clean up quite well..

Perfect candidate for restoration...

I'm willing to ship it, if the buyer pays I think I could fold the handlebars down and remove the front tire and slap it on a pallet and ship it anywhere in the US..

if i can't get fair money I'm going to fix it myself and slap it on ebay but for now it's up for grabs as is on here only..

Open to all fair offers I'm not going to sell this low milage vinatge moped for $100.00 but I am open to all fair offers.

1176652577_pdr_0061.jpg

Re: FS 77 Italian Pacer 95 Original Miles

what kind of keyway?? a woodruff key or somethin?

Not really sure the main clutch keyway, you know you crank the pedals and it just spins free..

He said pull the flywheel take the broken keyway out to any local bering type shop and match it up...

Not to sure about it, but if it doesn't sell I might pull the flywheel and check it out myself.

Why is everyone disin this pacer looks like a well thought out moped...

Are these not desirable to anyone?

I'm open to all offers trades Puch stuff wanted!!!

I love the way it looks but its way too far away for me.......

I'll ship it..it's a good one..

maybe you should attach a price with it?

and maybe you shouldnt consider $100 a bad offer for a rusted, broken moped.

I'll throw it in the ocean if I can't get more then $100 for this ped with 95 original miles and rust is only surface stuff..

But5 thanks for the imput///

hey man, you asked. do you really think a broken moped only has 95 miles on it?

how much do you think you can get for it?

Yes, I'm sure the mileage is right and I'm thinking I'll just fix it clean up the light rust on the chrome and then it will sell I just thought I'd give someone on here with knowledge of this brand a shot for a nice low mileage vintage moped...

there's no way you can be sure the mileage is right if you're not the original owner. if i were you, i'd fix the bike, clean up the rust, and stop advertising that it's low mileage (people on here aren't going to believe you). even then, mopeds in florida aren't too hard to find. i wouldn't expect getting more than $250 for the bike.

pacers aren't anything special or especially rare. i was given one for free once.

I got a 74 cosmo blazer with 35 original miles on it. It has sat outside for 25 years, the motor is locked up, and it pretty much looks in the same condition as your moped. "95 original miles" dont make no difference, the mopeds trashed. Not to be rude but somebody giving you 100 bucks for that thing would be a score for you, I'd take 50 for mine.

makes no sense to me. If it's just the keyway why not just fix it , clean the bike then sell it, the keyway is very simple to replace. My guess would be that there is more to the story here. You say you need money?? well you would get alot more for putting an extra 5 bucks for a new keyway and soap and water. Think about it.

You know your right and I am going to look into fixing it myself I was really looking to give someone who likes this brand a chance at a nice low mileage one that's all... but to call this moped trashed is not even close this moped is in pretty good shape compaired with some I've seen in my area..there isn't even a nick in the seat and just because that guys willing to take 50 bucks for his doesn't make this one worth the same....

Anyway, I'm mostly into Puchs and not that familiar with this brand but I'm going to take it off the market and work on it and then try and sell it..

Thanks to all for your input...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I sold this moped for $225.00 which to me was a good deal for both parties..

Sometimes you just have to hold out until the right person comes along, selling this moped for $100.00 as suggested by someone here would have been a shame it was just way to much moped for that..

Thanks to all who posted...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account