WTB Minarelli V-1, and any parts to go with it

McBain Wolfcastle of the loin /

I just got a moto morini bike and I want to swap the bottom end for a minarelli, I would be willing to trade it and put money on the trade. I also have a set of puch snowflake mags I would sell/trade.

Thanks ya'll

Re: WTB Minarelli V-1, and any parts to go with it

you do know that the engine mounts are very different on morini and minarelli.

Timmy Southpark /

I got a V1 motor and parts 2 a concord for sale.

The motor has alittle under 7k but ran tip-top. I just cleaned up the top end... aka, honed it out, new gaskets, decarbonized it, etc... had it on my bike last year and it ran excellent. The frame 2 my bike is shot tho.

I also got some a coulpe extra trannis 2 a V1.

oh and i got 2 pairs of points brand new at the side.

make an offer on any of it.

hey mcbain listen to travdogg

how much for both v1 bottom ends? like 90?

zach I got the case splitter back.

Robert Gosnell /

Hi,i would be interested in the mineralli motors if no one else is?I really just need a 2 heads and head gaskets.I would be in terested in the whole motor.What parts do you have to a concord.Im assuming you mean a fantic concord?Ive got a super nice set of vespa grande rims with rear clutchs plus a variator.Let me know about the minarelli stuff

thanks

robert

Timmy Southpark /

Rob, i got 2 different style cylinder heads for the Mineralli if your interested. I basically got everything 2 the concord minus the frame and swing arm. I got side covers, lights, electrical, etc... i believe it is a frantic concord xke, it was a sharp looking top tank. Email me with what you interested in. thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account