WTB - Suzuki FA50

I'm looking to buy a Suzuki FA50 or even a FZ50, but I mostly interested in the FA50.

I live in PA, so I need to have the moped titled. Depending on what state you are in, you may need a title or you may need a registration or nothing at all. I'm pretty sure you need a title in NJ, OH and definately PA. In NY and NH you just need a registration. So let me know what you have. My goal is to get the FA50 in each color that they made. I have a blue and I'm in the process of getting a red one, but will take another red or blue if that is all you have.

Re: WTB - Suzuki FA50

What is the price range (from bad to excellent condition, from low mileage to high mileage)?

Are you willing to drive to Canada? : )

I am willing to sell the yellow FA50 for $500.00 and the orange FZ50 for $650. If you are interested in purchasing the pair I would sell the together for $1,000. I can send you pictures of both of these mopeds. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Eric Mueller

Hey thanks for the responses. I'm not looking to spend more than $350-$400 for one that is either titled or registered, depending on what is needed in your state.

Also I'm not looking to travel to Timbuktu. I'm willing to travel approximately 6 hours one way to pick the bike up. I live outside of Pittsburgh PA 15222. That pretty much limits me to OH, PA, NY, NJ, WV, MD, VA and DE.

Shoot me some offers.

How many colors were there? I have orange and black.

I have a yellow 83 and a black 86, both run and ride excellent. Yellow one has a title, black one doesnt. 400 for yellow and 300 for black.

Mr. Nice Guy, where are you located?

holland, MI 49424

I may also be interested in a parts bike or a beater than runs. Let me know what you have, what your looking for on the price and where you are located.

I do need a high/low beam switch.

Anybody have anything for sale????

I just got the yellow one back if you're still looking??

Huffy, how much are you selling that yellow fa50 for? do you still have the black one?

Anybody have anything in PA or OH?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account