trade? magnum LTD sidecovers for free spirit ones?

I just bought a really nice set of magnum ltd sidecovers and brackets to use on my free spirit..Unfortunately with the rigid suspension, it looks like I may have to hack some plastic off........anyone have a nice set that would fit my free spirit RIGID that they would like to trade for these? If not I will break out my dremel cutter, but I hate to ruin a nice unbroken set of magnum LTD covers, however if they are just a common part ...I will carve away!!!

Re: trade? magnum LTD sidecovers for free spirit o

are you talking about the chain covers? if so they are no different from normal magnum covers. its the white painted/red decal sidecovers that are rare.

well they arent red and white they are black...I just thought that magnum covers werent as common as pinto and free spirit ones.......I will just cut these ones out to fit then.....

I dont know why they dont fit up front they hang up on the petcock, I guess its cut for a top tank moped........Ill just have to trim them out......

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account