FS: Concorde XKE parts

Timmy Southpark /

I have basically a whole bike in parts minus the frame (which is shot). I would love 2 find a rolling chasis 2 another ped that can take a V1 motor but having a feeling that will be difficult so make your offers on parts.

1) Gas tank

2) Seat (no tears)

3) V1 motor, runs great, rebuilt top end last year (new gaskets, honed, decarbonized, etc...) **top end was mildly ported**

4) electrical (coil, harness, etc...)

5) Nice Mag wheels, brand new slic tires and tubes

6) All side covers for this bike

7) brand new stock exhaust

8) forks

9) speedo/ cable

10) got a few extra V1 tranny's

11) extra cylinder heads & cylinders

Might have more... agian i hate 2 sell this bike but i dont have a frame, haha. It ran good last year

FS: Concorde XKE parts

Forrest Smith /

Hello

James, How much for the engine? How much for the mags? I have a bike I would like to put them on, I live in Cincinnati, so it would be no problem picking it up.

Thanks

Forrest

Re: FS: Concorde XKE parts

Timmy Southpark /

Forrest,

I guess i'm taking offers, whats it worth 2 you? Do you have anything for a trade? i'm always interested in different kinds of mopeds and parts.

Thanks -jimmy

I coudl really use the headlight and mounting plate, as well as the rear wheel(or set) and a running v1 engine with pedals and arms, and maybe a second good bottom end.

Do you want to negotiate price over email? I don't need them shipped, i'll probably just ask you to deliver them to a friend in cincy, or have them come pick it up.

Timmy Southpark /

Feel free 2 email me at any time. I can deliver around cincy or they can come pick them up. The wheels are a set only, i really dont want a spare wheel just sitting around.

Start throwing offers or trades at me.

Forrest Smith /

Hello Jimmy

I sent you a email.

Thanks

Forrest

Timmy Southpark /

email returned! haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account