FS_honda express parts{engine}

i have a bucket full of honda express engine parts.basically i stripped down the engine to replace the seals and decided not to mess with it. everything yopu need for an express except for a carb, the block, and crank. it has the cdi system.

i will post pics later.

spyder-

Re: FS_honda express parts{engine}

let me now if interested in anything.

i also have the engine cover for an old harley amf moped.

I have an amf engine cover too, lets both make super cool helmets out of them!

hehe

I am looking for the rubber plug on the wheel side for the trans it is like the case breather. If you have one send me an email

yeah i got one,,e mail sent.

here's the pics,,,,,,,,,

anyone???

lump

sorry, dont need any parts, but I have a question. That little round piece with the 3 nipples on it, it goes between the flywheel and stator, how the hell did you get that off? I cant get mine to budge. I have removed the flywheel, and cant get that piece off so I can switch stators. Did you have to use a puller for that?

goto an auto parts store and borrow a three jaw pully puller, that's what i do. usually they will let you borrow one if you use it at the store.

spyder-

sweet thanks. I have a puller, but didnt want to destroy that piece using it. But I got spares if I can get them off.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account