MoPedLar Ride 2K7 & Humongous Ped Adoption....

See Ya Moped Army /

In case you missed the post in the General Forum, over 40+ restored mopeds will be up for adoption this summer at the Fourth and Final MoPedLar Ride/Ped Adoption on Saturday, July 7th. This is the final year for my MoPedLar ride and ped adoption, so you don't want to miss it. If anyone is interested in purchasing 5 or more peds anytime before the ride, email me directly. I want all of these peds to go to good homes.

Please send all questions to me at mopedlar.ride2K7 @yahoo.com. I'm way too busy and have too many bikes to take pics or answer questions about individual bikes. Anyone is free to see the peds in person if they so desire. Here's the link to my original post.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=347726&t=347282

Re: MoPedLar Ride 2K7 & Humongous Ped Adoption

im going to try my hardest to come. i would have to fly in so dont think i'll be buying anything but i feel empty inside thinking i might never get to see a mopedlar ride.

See Ya Moped Army /

Harold, if you decide to come, I'll reserve you the bed in my '73 VW Camper for Friday night.

larry like i said it will be an honor to ride wiht you so i am going to try very hard to get there

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account