WTB: vespa grand rear wheel

i would like to find a vespa grand rear wheel for my kinetic. should bolt right up. it needs to have the clutch setup still on it and the gears. does not need to be straight and even can be a rusted p.o.s........i can fix these probs pretty easy.

thanks

spyder-

Re: WTB: vespa grand rear wheel

let me be second in line on that request . how much shipped to 32244?

bmp

Robert Gosnell /

Hi,i have a nice set of Vespa grande cast rims.Id take 25.00 plus shipping on them.If you are interested,i can send you some pictures.

i would also be interested in the tires,tubes,and rim liners, if they have any, for free, but not if they are going to increase the shipped price. how much shipped to 32244? cheapest way please.

my post get your own rims,,,,do me a favor back off patrik.

don't piggyback on the post i started and swipe the very thing i need, that's sleezy dude.

need pics of the rims and i want them,,e-mail sent. how much shipped to 65803??? that is springfield mo. not that far away. i appreciate your reply to my post. also what size are they??? are the clutches there???

spyder-

bmp

like i posted, i am second in line.i thought you might have found one,but if not i understand they are yours. spyder, do you have a rear wheel at all? if you have an old one sell it to me since i have no rear wheel at all.

sorry wasn't trying to be an ass or anything dude. just got worried i was going to get screwed out of it that's all. anyway if i can get this wheel setup, i'm putting it on my kinetic. if i get it i will sell you my old kinetic rims cheap. they're 16x2.25

i'd hate to see someone do without. i know how much that sucks. there is one on e bay if nothin else but the guy wants a fortune and there is no clutches.

do you have the wheel parts??screw yours up somehow?? why do you not have a wheel.?

spyder-

i got it with no wheels at all. i figure i can use any moped wheel for the front if i have to. will a kinetic rear wheel fit on a vespa and work properly? i have no vespa rear wheel parts that i know of, just regular moped wheel parts.

it should if you don't use the variator system. the kinetic just has pullys and a belt. i think vespa has 17 inch rims and i have great tires on these. if i get the other ones i will sell the complete set with the clutches and pullys, and tires and tubes. i've been told they bolt right up also they are straight and clean shinny chrome. my reason for switching over to the variated system is because i wanna install the variator on my kinetic, in order to do this i have to replace the rear rim and the front clutch. kinetic's are just a vespa knockoff. same motor,,,wheel setup,,etc.

spyder-

spyder

Hey spyder, got your message, but not sure how to reply. I think this might work. I just need the coil( little piece with copper wire wrapping.) do you have one? thanks a lot jordan

Kinetic/vespa stuff

Hi kids,

i have some rear rims and a kinetic single speed transmission for parts or repair. Something is not right inside, rachets then siezes. I'll look and see if I have a variator setup I can spare, but I doubt it.

Re: Kinetic/vespa stuff

let me know if you want my extra kinetic rims,,full set practically new. no tires or tubes though.30 dollars +shipping.

spyder-

toomanypeoplenamedmiguel /

i have a vespa front wheel for sale if you want it. and does anyone have a spare or parts kinetic/vespa engine?

I have some spare engine cases, cranks, cylinders, and heads.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account