WTB:80 HONDA EXPRESS CARB AND AIRBOX

WHAT IT SAYS, CARB MUST BE 1980 OR NEWER

Re: WTB:80 HONDA EXPRESS CARB AND AIRBOX

Joseph Lisi Iii /

I have an 81 NA 50 carb with auto choke, I'll look for the air box

whats a NA50? Never heard of that one.

its the express II isnt it. I think that carb may work, do you know if its a 12mm, 14mm, or ?

Joseph Lisi Iii /

very simaler to the nc 50 but it has a 2 speed transmission and a slightly different frame. It rides the same as a nc 50, like a fast bar stool.

Joseph Lisi Iii /

you got it express II. the carb is 16mm on the intake port side, 21 mm on the air box side, crazy I never knew I had such a big carb lying around. but it has the auto choke which means if you want this thing youll also need the autyo choke head which I also got. The difference between the nc and na heads isnt internal the na head just has larger cooling fins and a place to bolt auto choke stuff .replying to this forum reminded me that I own one of these na's, stored it at a friends house a year or so ago, if it's still there it has a proma lowboy exaust, ebay gold

think I'll pass, that carb's way too big. If its stock its not near that big, did you measure the smallest point inside it? Its going on a POS express that just needs a carb and its getting sold after that. Thanx anyways. I would be interested in that exhuast though

ill take the carb

Joseph Lisi Iii /

Making me drag out the inner diameter calipers.

I just used a motobecane bendy intake to mount a forward facing dellorto carb on my express. Go ahead and sell steve that carb, he needs it

Joseph Lisi Iii /

send me an email. I'll get you some pics

hey huffy how does that work? good bad, better worse? my e-mail is stevenweippert69@hotmail.com proma exhaust? what were

bump, still need carb/airbox for 1980 express

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account