For Sale Suzuki OR50

Yep I know it's not a moped but it is a Suzuki OR50 50cc, 2 stroke, oil injected, 5 speed shifter with kick start. Tops out around 60mph. If any mopeders want to move up to small motorcycle , this is an easy way to do it. This is a perfect bike to transition to a motorcycle.

This is a collectors bike in like new condition with only 547 original miles.

Everything works, nothing to fix.

will ship and we are located in San Jose,CA

It is listed on EBay if anyone is interested ... Don't forget you must be at least 18 yo to bid.

Thanks for looking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-OR50-Rare-1979-Suzuki-OR50-Mini-Chopper-Collectors-bike_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6027QQitemZ120104454193QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

1175526347_suzuki_or50_rs2.jpg

Re: For Sale Suzuki OR50

i know it is along time ago but do you still have the or50 or know of any others that are for sale and able to supply to england

That is a nice little bike. It is still considered to be a moped where I live. I have never seen one of those in before in MN. If only I had the cash.....

Hey I just bought one of these! They a way small, considerably shorter than the smaller moped (for ex: hobbit).

I have a 1979 suzuki or50 in excellant shape rare bike flames and all for sale 2000.00 or best offer 4195593763

LULz. What the fuck makes you think it's worth that much!

flames and all

bitch is fugly.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

How have I never seen or heard of this bike. There's one for sale locally, $150. Completely trashed, but somehow, I want it.

https://bend.craigslist.org/mcy/d/bend-suzuki-or50/6766033286.html

I just picked up a 79 or50 and i am looking for a few parts to restore it to its original condition

received_315714679052439.jpeg

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I just picked up a 79 or50 and i am looking for a few parts to restore it to its original condition

I had one, parts are very scarce. I would recommend you rat build it. Once restored if you go to sell you will loose alot of money on it so just enjoy it.

FYI I think they share motor parts with the Suzuki DS80.

(edited)

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Also, it could be the pic but those forks look bent. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account