405 miles. really?

Re: 405 miles. really?

I'm got a much nicer looking yellow/white Mobylette (mobymatic clutch though) that will be on Ebay next week if all goes well) As far as the 400 miles, it's hard to tell, could be but mileage on a moped is not really reliable anyway since speedometers are so easy to swap and often broken.

Jim

my 80 had 300 miles on it when I bought it........so its not that unusual....

I don't doubt that it has that many miles,its probably rough becuase no one really cared when it was being moved around.

I can never figure out how people lose their side panels. Seems as if they'd be hard to misplace.

I got a ped with 278 on it and it was like new and I put 1100 on it so far. That one could have 405 on it but I would not trust it unless I saw it in person

hey mabecane i now have two 50v's if your interested in getting one. this also goes for anyone else who is looking

New England isn't excactly the kind of place that is nice to mopeds,weather wise,maybe it sat outside for a little while,I really,honestly wouldnt doubt the mileage at all.

Thanks ,but I'm all set got three here,the orange one has to go soon. I'm putting it back on Craigslist again.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account