I HAVE ALMOST ANY PUCH PART!

I have almost any Puch part for Newport, Maxi, Maxi Sport. Not many Magnum parts.

Make me an offer on anything you need!

Re: I HAVE ALMOST ANY PUCH PART!

Hi Kev , Got (2) pair of 80mm brake shoes - Double Springs -

Are those off mags or Spokes?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

magnum swingarm?

I just posted a big wtb for a puch, so sorry about the double up but here's what I need

clutch arm

sidecovers-for a 1980 maxi (unsure of what exact model is-does it make a difference which sidecovers we get? )

front forks

front fender

headlamp

ingition switch

spark plug wire

airbox

mirror

wheel spokes

Thanks! Pat and Emma

need the left pedal arm. mine is stripped out. do you have?

Kev they're mags : better yet check out this pic . 5 spoke mag 80mm drum and dual spring setup . Looking for (2) sets and shipped to 75068 -

Everyone has emails except Ken. I have to check..

Kev

I am looking for a left side cover for a 78 puch maxi

got the left hand side cover for a maxi sport?

colin

Do you have any magnum chrome coil shocks? And if not, any maxi?

Yes, I have coiled shocks. Dont know what they are off of though. I will send you an email.

Kev

how about a kickstand, and a kickstand spring? and some brake shoes, is there a difference in the brakes on spoke and mag wheels? i have spokes

Do you have a good condition 11, 22, or 33 top end? the cast iron bore maxi cylinders that are painted black?

I could also use a two speed pedal crank.

Bret, I will check on your stuff. I have the kickstand and spring and the spoke brakes.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

if you have another of the 11,22,33 top ends complete (head, cylinder, piston, rings)

I would also be interested

Guys, I am going to be taking a break from this suff for about a week and a half. I got so much stuff and I need to go though it to see what I have. I WILL NOT be shipping anyhting after Wednesday 4/2/07. If you have purchased something today or anytime before today, it WILL be sent tomorrow.

I just need a break to catch up and not fall behind. Please still feel free to email me about parts, but it may be a little while before I respond. I will be checking it periodically as opposed to several times a day!

Dont worry! I will be back on the thread soon.

Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account