F/S: garelli $300

I am selling this `ped because I have to make room for my new dirt bike that is coming next week, I am looking to get $300 or best offer.If needed I can get a title for it if needed. I am in Peterborough Ontario and you can e-mail me for any further details.

thanks

1175225278_garelli.jpg

Re: F/S: garelli $300

whoa i said "if needed" twice! lol i guess i show that i dont really want to, ha.

bump! i can possibly drop it off too if needed

1175294805_photokiutuyed006.jpg

I've never seen a Eureka Flex with the 'box' exhaust on it before. Pretty neat. How fast does it go?

this is a good sale. the bike rides nice and is solid.

um im not to sure 30 mph? its a mint bike i would love to keep all my peds but cant, i just dont want to sell this to some one from school who will trash it

Well I guess I got to build a garage to.

Did you sell the Garelli?

I know I do not need two of them but I am sure my ego would feel better.

I do not know how to access your profile and e mail you.

F/S: garelli $300

I have that peds twin brother. Same color too. I love mine and would love to purchase yours but I bought mine for 150 Bucks. If your ever thinking about letting it go for around 150 let me know, I'm in Niagara Falls and would make the trip up there.

Thanks

nah I think its worth 300 or around there, I am planing on getting it titled because it brings up value... but if I still have it in the summer, I go camping in Niagara Falls for a vw van trip if you want to see it then I can bring it and you can give it a try even if your not interested anymore

What dirtbike are you buying?

2003 yz 250 , its mint ill post some pics when i get it tommorow

any more interested? here is my new bike i said i would post a pic of...

1175471588_yz25o.jpg

HERES THE TWIN!!

1175475681_april2007_348.jpg

HERES THE TWIN!!

1175475861_mygarelli.jpg

bump, still for sale, common

my offer of 150 still stands

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account