FS: Puch race crank

I have a puch race crank, new puch crank bearings and a gasket kit, I will sell it all for $65. Everything is new. Please let me know asap, I really need money.

I'll take it. How do you want the money?

Re: FS: Puch race crank

damn you brystheguy!

Tom Rainwater /

I'm third in line....paypal for payment.

brystheguy I will take a paypal payment of $70 because of 5 for shipping, to Bajahomer@netscape.com.

Payment sent. Let me know when it ships out. Thanks.

OK, I paid you and threw in a little extra so that you would send it UPS or something with tracking and asked you to send me the info as soon as it ships out. After several emails, I still haven't heard anything from you. When I send the money ASAP, I expect you to _ship it_ ASAP. If you can log in to MA, then you can certainly get emails and give me the decency of a response.

"I am one of the starting members of the South Jersey MOFOS." AAHAHAHAHHA wow thats funny. Isnt this rv34's friend? Cant trust them!

search the white pages , there is only one RANDIK in Sewell NJ. I will not post the number but if I was the one being burned I would call the fahka up... good luck...

Got it today. Dude, why didn't you just respond to my email and say that it got sent out? The UPS man just stopped by after I sent you my fourth email. Anyway, thanks again. Everything looked as described.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account