Rant: Don't promise to sell something and then not

I'm not going to give any names, but I've been trying to buy a motor for my friends Gloria moped. I found someone who had an engine. I gave them an offer, and they agreed. I give him my shipping address and patiently wait for a total. About a week goes by and I e-mail them again asking if they got a shipping quote yet. I get a reply stating "I forgot, let me get the total and I'll get back to you". Well, that's the last I've heard from them. I've written two e-mails without a reply.

I just wish this person would let me know they've changed their mind, so I don't keep bothering them, and stop leading people on like that.. Sigh

Ok enough of my rant.. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Chas

Re: Rant: Don't promise to sell something and then

it's happened to me a few times.

it sucks cause you are waiting for nothing.

spy-

Someone still owes me some panel screws for my mobo,told me 4 or 5 times I'll send them, so far nada,but hot air.

Yeah on the good note, at least I didn't send any $$.

I guess I'll keep looking.

Chas

If any one wants I'll give them my ebay id... that proves some credibility. i've a + score of 137/138.

And if you use Paypal, you get some buyer protection.

Well crap , I'd like to know who it is , so I won't make the same mistake with this guy . BTW is it a kid or minor as they were refered to on this site ?? (Notice I didn't mention an age to piss off the responsible , mature ones) Feedback is a good thing everybody wins , buyers and sellers.

Brian Mikami /

I've gotten parts from members here, no problems. On the Seymour Duncan forum, in the buy/sell section, the have a good/bad seller sticky. Keeps the flakes at bay...so far.

someone on MA (coff, coff) owes me a kinetic brake lever...

colin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account