F/S Garelli Super Sport XL - Too cheap!!

so here is this moped, 1980, was ridin in 85 cause i can see on the plate. Here are all the pics in photbucket. No title on the bike, tank is pretty rusted, missing brake cables but has clutch cable. has compression. lowest i go is $50 other then that just come and pick it up. i think $50 is a good price. i havent tried starting it, and dont feel like it. but i htink somebody would want this moped. k thanks

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/Samz09/

-Samz

Re: F/S Garelli Super Sport XL - Too cheap!!

comming to cape may any time soon?

w/e make any offers, $30 and over. =p

-Samz

k got one offer for $50 , but sorry dont think im coming to cape may anytime. lol

-Samz

does it get spark at all? and is it missing any major components?

um havent checked spark but the moped looks solid not missing anyting just needs work, i cna easly clean it up, get it running and sell it for more but i dont want to , os u peoepl can get a deal. so yea looks solid and complete. just kinda want it out lol.

-Samz

dude go check those mag wheels, if they are 17" I'll give you 110 to ship them to 49424 in michigan

I swear to god I will do cartwheels if those are 17"

na 16's i had a pair of these same rims before and had them painted but i never used them, but i will check again, i didnt check but they are the same kind so i just assumed, ill see tomrrow.

-Samz

damn

where are you located?

im in connecticut, i can buy this thing asap if you wanna meet me halfway maybe ro something

I wish you were closer. I'd give you $100 for it.

Chas

ok checked the rims in the morning and they are 16's, also moped is sold for $50, somebody's coming ot get it at 3pm today. thanks for the interest, maybe ill have some other bike soon for cheap.

-Samz

SOLD! its gone thanks for the interest.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account