2 Nice Puch Maxi's for sale in EAST TN 700.00

Robert Gosnell /

Hi,i have 2 nice mopeds for sale.The first is a 76 2hp Maxi L.It is in excellent condition.The paint is a dark chocolate with pin striping.This is factory paint with pin striping.The only negative to this bike is that handlebars have pitting to them.Handlebars can be easily found on ebay.I was going to take a scotch bright to the them and buff the bars on my grinder.It runs great This is a really nice moped.Ive never seen another one like.It is 30 years old and everything is original.The side covers are not pictured on it.I ahve them.The bike has the litltle decals still on it like fuel valve and the choke sticker.It is really nice.The other moped is a 1989 Puch maxi.I built this bike myself about 2 weeks ago.I ported the heads.It has a new piston,rings and clyinder.The bike will fly.It is silver in color.It is in pretty good shape.I want to sell these PREFERABLY in a package deal for 700.00.Im in east TN in Afton 37616.I have no truck to haul the bikes.If you are interested in wanting to look at them,just email.If you want to ship them,i dont have a problem with that.I will help load the bikes but i will not take them apart and send them in 30 boxes through UPS.CASH ONLY

1174959225_bothmopeds.jpg

Re: 2 Nice Puch Maxi's for sale in EAST TN 700.00

I would like to buy the silver bike, If you can ship it to seattle for bike+shipping costs. Please get back to me, my number is 206-250-7436 or you can e-mail me @ angelserver@gmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account