used puch stuff

Today I have used puch stuff I will post a pic if you want just let me know. Thanks for the interest on the other stuff I posted for the people who paid me your stuff is in the mail and if it is not what you wanted or will not fit just send it back and I will send you your money. So this is what I have today for used stuff.

3 Ignition coils

3 horns

1 swing arm

2 pedal arm cranks with sprockets

4 turn signals

2 headlight buckets

4 air filter boxes

heads and cyl different sizes

speedos

Magnum forks

Magnum oil tank

Magnum seat with tool box and cover

Magnum dash with speedo

Magnum side cover left

Magnum side cover right

used puch stuff

Regular Magnum forks or the beefy hydraulic ones?

Re: used puch stuff

I think beefy? they look bigger than the others look at the pic I think the green ones are regular puch shocks and the gray ones were in a box that had magnum on the side if I am wrong let me know.

pic of shocks

see attachment

1174936461_100_0717.jpg

pic of shocks

OK, how much for the beefy ones? To 66226

Re: pic of shocks

what size cylinders and do you have to pistons to fit them?

* _the_ pistons to fit them

I was offered 75$ but dont have a cash commitment yet so I would have to look into the shipping for you if you are interested so let me know.

how much for magnum side covers, what color are they? thanks, bryan

If they're the black chainguard dealies, I'm interested in the side covers as well.

i'm only interested if they're the side panels that go under the seat, so if they're chainguards they are all yours carl

Do you have any more Magnum parts? Specifically the pedal crankshaft? ... One can hope.

email sent

email sent

I just got my package from Justin. Thanks!

He shipped fast and the products were exactly as advertised. Order from him with confidence.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account