WTB: Mobylette clutch springs

NailheadRocketman /

I need a new set of springs for the clutch shoes used in a Moby 50v.

thanks

Paul

Re: WTB: Mobylette clutch springs

NailheadRocketman /

bump

Mopedjunkyard.com, or maybe e-bay..there is a guy on there who is parting out the inventory of an old moped shop...he has many new parts still in factory plastic! Have not been on line in a while but he posts from time to time. search under Motobecane moped. I think his e-mail is in his ad..you could ask hime what he has. Good luck!

Steve

NailheadRocketman /

I located them on Moped Junkyard. Are the springs in the Diamoby and the regular clutch the same though? I would need to know which set would be closer to order for my Flandria.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

Apparently, my setup is closer to that of the Dimoby clutch. So, I am also wondering if I can get an outer drum to swap out as well. I know I cannot swap out the inner drum, because it has a slot that goes around the crankshaft. The Moby setup has more parts than my Flandria. If anyone has any extra Dimoby springs laying around, let me know.

Paul

i have a full dimoby clutch i'll sell you, hit me up if you're interested.

peter AT mopedarmy.com

WTB: Mobylette clutch springs

Paul

I have a bottom half of a dimoby,,no bearing

Springs and flyweights are in good condition

20 bucks including shipping.

NailheadRocketman /

Pics please.

This is the one for parts.

1175018992_hpim0996.jpg

NailheadRocketman /

If you want to take it apart, I would just like the springs and flyweights as Flandrias have their drums slide onto a squared portion of the crankshaft with no bearings.

Paul

I just found the bearing.Well my offer is stands, 20Bucks for the whole thing including shipping.

NailheadRocketman /

Let me see if the whole thing matches up. Inside, both the Moby and the Flandria are identical. Just have to see if they'll bolt up the same way as well.

Paul

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account