First box of puch stuff

I first want to say I am listing it hear first then ebay and if you do not like the price dont bitch i am not giving it away.

side cover screws

seat post

main jet #54

main jet#62

main jet#64

intakes

plate brackets

float bowls

head gaskets

gas tank caps

locking gas tank cap

on\off switch

light switch

muffler shields

fork locks

chain tensioner

chain tensioner gears

Horns

carb float pins

Let me know if you want something this stuff is new not used I do have used stuff also I will make more posts as I sort the stuff out

First box of puch stuff

Are there supposed to be prices on there? Insterested in the light switches and on/off switches. Chrome or black plastic.

Re: First box of puch stuff

how much for the plate brackets and how many do you have?

I was going to put up prices to save time I did not and if some one wants some thing they car ask . I have a bunch like in the pic I do have some crome switches but I think they are on off. For the ones in the pic I would take 20 plus shipping this stuff is NOS

1174752708_100_0703.jpg

I have 5 I will sell 5$each or 5 for 20$ plus shipping see pic

1174753203_100_0704.jpg

Puch has three different side cover screws in two colours what do you have and how much? how much for the used side cover screws?

What are you asking for the intake, and could you post a pic? i need one for my newport, thanks.

I have 15 used ones two sizes 46mm and 36mm with black heads 1$ each for used plus shipping. 2 new in a bag 36mm for 3.50 each plus shipping.2 short at 10mm long 3.00 each plus shipping and 3 more with shelf rust but nice I can put up a pic if you need one for 3.00 each plus shipping see pic

1174757482_100_0705.jpg

The 2 in the pic have 14 on the side,I also have 4 with 12 on the side and 2 used ones that look different also if you need a different style

1174758150_100_0712.jpg

the short side cover screws i think are too short. they should be at least 12,5mm for what i need. the medium should be 36,5mm so that may be just an error in measure and the long should be 47 mm. i will buy the 15 used side screws and any of your others if you will take $1.00 each on any of them. i scared your small one are too short. how much is shipping and where can i send my money order to and what name do i put on the money order.

I sent you an email

How much for a 14mm intake and 1 plate bracket?

Thanks.

email sent

how much for the 62 and 64 jets?

3.50$ each and 1$ for shipping

ok do you have paypal?

Yes send me an email with your shipping info my email is jtDoody@yahoo.com

Do you have any puch side covers I have 1975 Maxi-s and need covers and screws Email if ya have anything Thanks Tom tipper114@hotmail.com

By fork lock do you mean the lock and key? if so hw much do you want and how do I get the old one out?

Yes lock with a key 11.55 plus shipping to your zip and this is NOS not an after market for 16$ and I do not know how to get your old one out but if you do a search on repair you will find it. If you want one send me an email jtDoody@yahoo.com

First box of puch stuff

how much for on off switches plus shipping cost to 4o108 brandenburg ky. thanks

How much for the intake with the 14 on it, shoot me an email if you can. Also looking for a bing carb or atleast the internals. Thanks, Daniel

Greg see the 3rd line down to see a pic I have to look to see if I have the other style if it is what you want let me know and I will look into the shipping Thanks

I fucked up Greg see the 3rd and 4th lines down

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account