FS: Motobecane Parts

Im parting out a 1981 Motobecane 50v tyhe reason for doing so is that my frame cracked in half and is no longer usable. All parts are there still and even has a long seat. make on offer on parts

--Dustin

Re: FS: Motobecane Parts

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

how much you want for the variator

50 bucks and w/e the price of shipping is

is this a black and gold le moped?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

50 bucks for a variator is that shit gold plated or what

no its not gold plated its the same as all the other ones the only thing thats black and gold is the paint other than that its normal, and yes 50 bucks for it

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

good luck, whole engines sell for about 60 bucks dude

I usually buy engine for about 25-30, actually, but those aren't proven good running. But they are clearly(to me) perfectly capable of running with a bit tinkering.

A good running engine is worth about twice that, or $50-$60. Do you even know how to remove a variator? It's tricky, requires special tools, and can damage the engine if you aren't careful.

But maybe someone is desperate for that variator.

I'll give you $40 for the whole engine.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

if it has the le moped long seat ill give you 30 bucks for that

How much for the exhaust? E-mail me tonight because there's one on eBay I'm looking at that goes tomorrow...

What color is it? If you have a black or orange center stand I'm interested in that, too.

do u got mags?

-alex-

Hi Dustin. I need the complete rear wheel assembly with all hub and drive/pedal parts, the front wheel axle with attaching hardware, both chains (drive and pedal), the pedal chain tensioner assembly, the left side pedal/crank assembly and attaching hardware, the chain adjusters for both sides, How much will you take for all this?

I need the long seat ,what's your price and what the shape

Can you send some pics

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account