FOR Sale : Honda Express Junkyard In Iowa

I am losing my storage space that I keep all my junk peds in. If you live in Iowa and are wanting Honda Express moped parts please email me. All my stuff will have to go before April 1st. You will need a fullsized pickup and a trailer to get all the stuff. As there is too much to fit into the back of a pickup no matter high you stack it.

This will be pennies on the $ as it MUST go !

Thanks,

Raz and P.J.

FOR Sale : Honda Express Junkyard In Iowa

Pictures? About how complete are these? Could any runners be made with the parts? Number of _mostly_ complete frames? Just a couple of pictures would help.

Re: FOR Sale : Honda Express Junkyard In Iowa

I need an airbox if you have one. for an express II. I need the complete assembly.

carbs???

NU50 throttle cable?

Jonas Quimby /

If I were a little closer (Like, in the same country) I would show up and take it all. But since that's not an option, I'm really hoping you can sell us some parts from your collection. I've got a few I need, and it sounds like others have got their own lists.

If you can snag a picture or two, it'll help us figure out what you're likely to have.

have you by chance got a carb bowl for an express 2?

Leon Swarmer /

I've got to wonder about someone who posts this kind of stuff twice and then doesn't respond

mmm

I sent him an email about buying everything, no response.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account