Ready to go,spring is here.

1173996318_hpim0961.jpg

Motobecane For Sale

Re: Motobecane For Sale

nice bike wish i could afford it lol

Motobecane For Sale

how much were you looking to get for it?

Mabecane, I assume that by "It's all done. Ready to go," you're implying that it's running well and doesn't need any work to ride? How does the gas tank look inside?

Here you go.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6680675022748676645

The fuel tank is rustless. Fuel comes out thru the filter nice and clean.I did not have to clean the tank when I bought it.

I have ridden it about 30 miles no problems. The engine sounds new,because it's practically new.New main bearings ,New piston and rings,and new points and condenser.Fork booties,etc.It rides strong.

The brakes have very few miles,the clutch also.

How MUCH!?!?!?!?!?

and will you ship?

I'm selling it for $500.00 on this forum.If you arrange for shipping I'll ship,but I'm not crating it. Sorry. I'd rather sell locally or have it picked up.

understandable. thank you.

I had a motorcycle shipped to Montana last February and it was expensive. You are better buying locally ,it's cheaper

I got my last ped shipped for about $300. It was on a trailer of a guy that transports cycles from the east coast to the midwest.

hey i am really interested in you moped i just sold me jawa 210 and looking for a new one i was wondering were you live?

From Connecticut.06483

[ MaBecane, this is a copy of an email I just sent you. ]

I'm interested in looking over the Motobecane you're selling. I'm up in Western MA, but my wife and mother-in-law are driving down to New Haven tomorrow to go to IKEA. I thought that if you were going to be home in the afternoon, I could ride with them and take a look at the 'ped while they're shopping. Sorry for the late notice, I just found out about this shopping trip today. Any chance you'll be available tomorrow (Sunday)?

Thanks,

Anthony

Yes I'm available,I'll email you my phone number.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account