tomos parts for sale

i have right and left side fairings off a sprint kick start, targa lx seat with mounts and trunk, tail light with bulbs working fine but has slightly cracked lense and the reflector is burned on one side, front fairing short style may sell, stock a35 airbox, front axle, reflectors for front shocks. if you want any of these list price best offer take it i ship on fridays. no pics yet but will have when i get a cam soon.

Re: tomos parts for sale

might be interested in the left and right covers, but would like a pic thanks.

-Samz

also have one break black style but the pin thing is broke has all springs and good pads and have a 22t rear sprocket

covers are in good condition no cracks but the clear is flaking off cuz i removed the stickers and the right on has a 3/4 inch by 1/4 inch tear drop hole in it cut with a dremmel and is screened ovre from the inside for air to get to th airbox, airbox also has has same hole which matches up when instaled together

ye let me see a pic, cause i dont want one with a hole but if its liek 5-10$ then maybe(for the cover with the hole)

-Samz

ill get pics as soon as i can i gotta go get a cam

bump anything anyone need thing are cheap just want them outta my house

bump

bump bump bump- it up

pixs are on the way

also selling working headlight square style off sprint

sidecovers

teardrop hole in cover

headlight

taillight brake and reflectors

i also have bicycle conversion 80cc kit but piston and cylinder are blown tank is good though black and mounts to tube frame has petcock

targa lx seat

targa lx trunk

none of ur pictures work

wow got the stupid pic to work lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account